Wednesday, May 16, 2012



I love this little girl.


May 13th was my first Mother's Day.  May 13th was also Baby Dedication Sunday at church.  Dan and I made the decision to have Eliana dedicated due to our desire for her to be raised in the church surrounded by Christian Community where she can be loved and supported by fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.  Our hope and desire is that she will grow and learn who Jesus is and that she will fall in love with Him.  Dan and I have been entrusted with a big responsibility, but we are so thankful God chose us to be her parents.  However, we are well aware we cannot raise her effectively on our own and that we need others to not only encourage us but safe people for her to look up to and trust in her future.

In other news, Eliana is continuing to grow, and she is actually four weeks old today.  I cannot believe how fast time is going.  Adjusting to motherhood has been more than I could have ever hoped for, and it was well worth the wait.  On Friday she will be one month old, and I have every intention of updating on Friday with more specifics of what this last month has looked like.

No comments: