Friday, May 16, 2008

17 days. my stomach drops at the sound of that. i can't believe it's really this close.

in 17 days, i will be boarding the plane in indy to fly to chicago only then to board another plane to fly to mumbai, and 18 hours later, when we arrive in mumbai, we will board another plane to fly to another city where we will be met by my dad and someone else to drive us another 3 hours to the orphanage. and finally, we will arrive at the place we will call home for 6 weeks.

in the 17 days that are still remaining before my dream truly becomes a reality, i will continue praying that the Lord would open my eyes to what He has in store for us, and what He is going to do in and through us while we are gone. and not only that, but i will praise Him for the opportunity and for the fact that He trusts me with a task that seems far too large for me. and the only reason i am going with confidence is because i know that i am not alone, nor will i ever be.

No comments: