Monday, June 2, 2008

i had full intentions of signing on here today and writing more in depth about how everything has finally come full circle, but wouldn't you know, my day was crazy today and it's currently 3:00 a.m. and i must go to bed. in just over 8 hours i will be pulling out of my driveway and beginning my trip to the airport.

one thing i do want to share before i go to bed is that yesterday in the course of packing i happened to find my journal that i kept when i went to india my senior year of high school. it was amazing to read back on my experiences there and i am so thankful the Lord was able to use that to remind me why my heart is where it is and ignite the fire in my heart again for what us girls are going to be doing for the next six weeks.

to anyone who may be reading this, your prayers are appreciated more than you realize. you have no idea the difference it has made, and the difference it has the potential to make. please keep praying as we actually begin our travels. i will be updating as time allows.

No comments: