Thursday, July 17, 2008

so many times while i was in India i remember saying "i don't know if i have the words to explain anything..." and now as i sit here and write this, i am at the exact same place. i haven't made it to my house yet, due to my cousin getting married today in mexico, so as i write this, i am sitting in a hotel room in another foreign country wishing with all my heart i could be back in India.

i haven't really let myself think about the children, the staff, or johnson much besides what they are doing at different moments in time. (for example, right now, they are sleeping b/c it is almost 1:45 in the morning there...) and i know that if i think about them too much my heart will ache more than it already does, and that is something i don't think that i want to go through until i am at my house.

we will be leaving mexico tonight, and then flying out of california tomorrow. upon my arrival home, i promise to update more extensively as i know i have much to share. until then, may you continue resting in His truths and promises.

1 comment:

stacey said...

elizabeth, know that i'm praying for you as i feel the exact same way. hope your arrival home has been a blessing and that you enjoyed the wedding-- with all that henna on your hand. mine's still there and not fading very quickly! ha. love you, dear. call if you'd like to chat.