Wednesday, November 19, 2008

today i am overwhelmed by God's goodness, grace, sovereignty, power, might, love, forgiveness, faithfulness, persistence, giving spirit, wisdom, plans, and relationship.

as i sat in chapel today, i can't even fully explain to you the things i was thinking, besides the fact that the God i serve is so big. and i can't comprehend him. my heart is burdened for the brokenness i have seen, for friends who are struggling, and for the simple fact that there are people all around this nation and world who don't know the loving power of Jesus.

but, i am thankful for that burden. as a matter of fact, i consider myself blessed with it.

i know that some days the road i am traveling on might be lonely, but i'm thankful that He walks with me hand in hand, that he sees the tears that fall, that he laughs when i laugh, and that He has the answers to all of life's questions.

i'm learning, i'm living, and i'm loving, and i wouldn't want it any other way.
may the Lord continue to teach me how to be present where He has me in the here and now and to rejoice in his divine appointments.

how thankful i am that even though He doesn't need me, He chooses to use me anyway.

No comments: