Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 15
Week 18
Week 24
Week 25
So my husband had this fabulous idea to take a picture a week of my growing belly. Well, in my eyes it was kind of silly to take pictures of a belly that wasn't change enough to be able to tell through pictures. However, I appeased him in weeks 15 and 18 and let him take a picture, and now from here on out, I will do my best to get pictures as I am starting to show a little more.
People still have a hard time believing that I'm due in April with how little I am showing, but it's not like I have shared with them my experience with morning sickness and then my bout with the flu. And the other reality is, I feel like she is growing by leaps and bounds each day. As my morning sickness has subsided mostly, I feel like she is awake more during the day as she often kicks a good part of the time while I am at work. Usually night is when she is the most active and it seriously makes me laugh out loud to watch my belly jump as she kicks or punches or rolls or does whatever she does. She was even doing it at church on Sunday; perhaps that just means that she's going to be a little girl full of the Holy Spirit, though. :)
Anyway, I just wanted to share this tonight, bed it calling my name as work will come much earlier than desired tomorrow. More to come next time about how God has been moving in my life...
Oh, and one last thing: one of my client's last week said to me as he is raising three kids by himself, "Well, I would tell you to not get married because nothing good ever comes from it but it looks like it's a little late for that and I would tell you not to have kids because they are a pain in the butt, but it looks like it's a little late for that too." REALLY, sir?! Is how I wanted to respond, but instead, I smiled because my life is none of his business for one, and for two, I know I am exactly where the Lord wants me in life right now and nothing could be better than that.

No comments: